NOTE: If you need an invitation letter, please provide your Name, Paper Title, Paper ID, and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration fee includes conference proceedings, access to all scientific sessions, coffee breaks, lunch and dinner.
2. Pay the registration fee. For authors, please pay the registration fee before July 20 if you want your paper included in the conference proceedings.
3. Send your:
(1) Filled registration form;
(2) (Scanned) proof of registration fee payment;
(3) For full time students: Scanned student ID;
4. After you receive the confirmation email from email@example.com, your registration has been finished.
1. Students must show a proof of their full-time status. Please send your scanned student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. There must be one registered person for each paper.
Paper Limit : 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. EXTRA page charge (per page) in US dollars: 30, which should be paid together with registration fee.
3. If you need the invitation letter, please send an email to email@example.com.
Chinese Academy of Surveying and Mapping (CASM)
ISPRS WG VII/6 - Remote Sensing Data Fusion
International Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
National Administration of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation of China
863 Program: Object-oriented High-reliable SAR Processing System
Sino-UK Geospatial Engineering Center
International Joint Research Center on Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation
Last Change June 7, 2013 (Problems and/or queries, send e-mail: wm) | © ISPRS |